• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast in Galveston

loring

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are taking the DCL Wonder out of Galveston. We are staying at our timeshare and they really don't have much in the way for breakfast. I was wanting to know if there are any good places to eat breakfast by the cruise terminal? Thank you!!

Not sure how close it would be to the cruise terminal, but Sunflower Bakery and Cafe is ALWAYS amazing! It's pretty popular with the local crowd so it can get a little crowded, but the food is great! I think it's located on 14th Street, but you might want to double check me!

DH and DS really like their bakery section too for grab and go type of situations!:)

Both places look so good.We will have to try both! We will be there a couple days anyway.

We stayed at Hotel Galvez before/after our cruise. We had breakfast at the hotel the day of the cruise and it was very good.

The hotel is just beautiful! Nice way to start off our vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter