Breakfast in DTD?

I haven't made it there for breakfast yet, but people rave about WPE's options: breakfast pizza, corn flake French toast, and some type of breakfast pocket made out of the pizza dough!

EoS has breakfast sandwiches, also. I believe they are made on the smaller bread like the kids' sandwiches. My guess is they're yummy, too!

Anyone know if RFC in DTD is open for breakfast? We are staying in one of the DTD resorts.

Earl of Sandwich has some awesome breakfast sandwiches. I really enjoy them.

Sweet Melissa said:
The lack of table-service breakfast options in Downtown Disney baffles me.

Me too. I'm trying to get ideas where to have bf on our last day since we don't leave till abt 5 pm. I will check out EoS. Since we are staying at POFQ, I think my fall back will be SF&FF.

My vote is for WPE...their breakfast pizzas and pockets are delicious and huge portions. Would love to try their other items, I'm sure they are great too! :cloud9:

Out of pocket, EOS. On the dining plan, using a CS credit, WGPE every time!! Super yummy, no child menu at breakfast, last time we went, so they can get a huge waffle topped with fruit also.

Hmmm…I think I will actually have some CS credits left so maybe I'll check out WPE too. Thanks.

It's not. Only the one at Animal Kingdom serves breakfast. The lack of table-service breakfast options in Downtown Disney baffles me.

That's what I thought, but wdwinfo has an updated menu for the DTD location that includes breakfast (dated 6/12).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter