• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

breakfast foods still available for 11 am lunch at H&V?

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
Sigh, I can't believe this ADR is giving us so much trouble! DH & DS REALLY want a breakfast buffet, but I just saw that lunch at H&V comes with the Fantasmic seating! Do you think some breakfast foods would still be out a little while after 11?

Ive had a late breakfast ressie in the past, and they barely had any breakfast foods left then. Im not sure if it was just the day I was there, or always, but Im pretty sure breakfast would be swapped out by 11:00am.

I wouldn't count on much being left. I did a check of a few dates and it looks like breakfast ends at 10:20 and lunch starts at 11:00 so they would start consolidating and stop replenishing the breakfast buffet around 10:20, and begin putting lunch items out in time for the 11:00 start of lunch service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter