Breakfast CS

lea25

Mouseketeer
Looking for some good suggestions on places to get some breakfast CS at MK, Epcot and DHS.

I'm thinking it's going to be best to do CS breakfast at our resort rather than in the park...right? (Staying at ASMusic).

Are there really any CS places that serve breakfast?

Thanks for the help!!
-Lea

I've stayed at all the All Stars - the food courts are truly insane at breakfast time!

What you want (if you decide to eat at the parks) are the "bakeries" - Main Street Bakery at MK, Starring Rolls at DHS. They have things like Egg, Ham & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches, as well as muffins and rolls, etc.

Sunshine Seasons at Epcot (The Land) has all sorts of breakfast platters - a lot like you'd find at the resort - but it also can be crowded.

Hi Lea!
We've stayed at the ASMusic and they have a nice breakfast. One thing I noticed is that they get pretty busy, so go early if you want to eat at the resort. Otherwise, you can pick up something quick at these counter service options: At the MK we like the Main Street Bakery, they offer delicious pastries, croissants and hot breakfast sandwiches, their coffee is also pretty good. At Epcot, inside The Land, try Sunshine Seasons, they have oatmeal, yogurt, and a nice breakfast platter. It's similar to what you would get at the resort. We also tried the Starring Rolls Cafe inside HS. We had bagels and espresso based drinks there and enjoyed them! Take care, I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter