Breakfast: Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare

I needed to make the same decision as you and decided to try 1900 Park Fare. We will be there in October so hopefully we'll like it. I made my decision based on:
1. the omelet station
2. the characters - Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, and Alice are not seen around WDW as much as some other characters.
3. not crazy about Lilo and Stitch
4. It's been a while since I've visited the Grand Floridian.

Lilo and Stitch are at the Ohana breakfast in the Poly, not the CP....CP does have an omelet station but Ohana does not (family style buffet brought to table)...

I do remember 1900 PF had a great banana syrup topping for the pancakes and yeh- the Grand Floridian is pretty spectacular on the inside...

I wasn't impressed by CP's breakfast at all. With all they people recommending it over 1900 Park Fare (which I've never been), I gotta wonder how bad 1900 is?

I really enjoyed both on our last trip.

I would have a really hard time choosing, but since you have an Alice fan and you have never been, why not give 1900 PF a shot?

I agree that CP restaurant is prettier than 1900 PF...but the Grand Floridian is so lovely. Worth a visit if you are not visiting it at any other time.

So, I finally decided … in that I decided to do both… lol. But, that takes Kona cafe out of the mix … Oh, well … next trip, I suppose.

Thanks for all of the food for thought!

Depends on what you're looking for.

Food quality is probably comparable at 1900 PF or CP, with CP offering more variety. But I've found character interaction to be far and away better at 1900.

Ohana is a big bowl of grease. But hey, some people are into that.

We absolutely loved our breakfast at 1900 Park Faire. The character interaction was fabulous - I'm not sure who loved it more, my grandmother or my daughter! And the food was great. It was one of our favorite dining experiences. The only thing I give the edge to CP for is location/convenience. BUT, you have to have a super-early ADR to make it worthwhile. IMO, if you can't be in and out of there in time for park opening, it isn't worth it.

Well, we will doing both this trip - just 3 more weeks… yay!

Luckily, our CP reservation is for 805, so we are good there …

Now I'm just looking to plan another trip, so we'll be able to try Kona! lol

Again, thanks for the input!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter