Breakfast buffets

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever go up and get a tray for breakfast and take it back to the kiddos in the room?

I know there is room service but not very many options for breakfast.

Thanks,
Cristy

I do this, but I usually have to make 2 trips. By the time I get to the room on the first trip, I have usually eaten all the good stuff and have to go back for replacements. :rotfl2: :lmao:

We are late to beders and late to rise, so we do it ALL the time. By the time we get dress and take the kids to eat, we would have to eat poolside everyday. It is very normal for the Tink family to get up at 10AM on a cruise. Even did once on Disembarkment day when we got a little knock at the door at 8:00 to say we had over slept and needed to "get out.":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Our teenagers got up before us and went up the "secret stairs" and brought breakfast down to Mom and Dad for a change.

Our teenagers got up before us and went up the "secret stairs" and brought breakfast down to Mom and Dad for a change.
Ohhh, how nice!!! :cloud9:

I've done the tray thing for DD and myself. DH isn't a breakfast eater. Of course I forgot the milk and the spoon for my cereal so I had to go back up. :headache:

We do this all the time. That way everyone does'nt have to rush and we can take our time in the mornings. :)

May I adopt your teenager - I'll give you two boys in exchange:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, all the time. DH is an early riser so- often he'd go up and have breakfast and then bring breakfast down for us- or he'd go with whatever child or children that might be up at the same time- and then they'd come down with food for the rest of us. We especially do this on days at port and the last morning while I'm finishing up clearing the room out.

This is why we try to get a room in the aft by the stairs. We were on 8 last time; this time we are on 7. I have been even known to go up in my pj's! With all my under garments in place of course:woohoo:

I sent my DH to pick up a tray. He just piled it high, there were lots of Dads doing it for their families. Our cabin hostess even cleaned up everything when we were done. With DCL you really can't do much wrong. That was while DD and I were showering or just being lazy we had an awesome breakfast on the verandah. Can't beat that.[/I]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter