Breakfast Buffet that is non-character?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a good breakfast bufett that is non-character. My DH and I love breakfast buffets but this trip are going without the kid and don't really want to do the hectic character thing.

Kristine

Boma at AKL always gets our vote. The food is very good and they have traditional breakfast foods as well as some African inspired dishes. You can get omlettes and eggs cooked to order. They serve the best juice (Jungle Juice) and you can get African Kenyan coffee served in a press pot. Great banana bread too!!

The buffet at the Ft. Wilderness Lodge is good too!

Just to clarify, that is the buffett at Trails End in Fort Wilderness(cheapest buffett at Disney, not as large a variety as Boma but still good). Wilderness Lodge has Wispering Canyon Cafe, I believe the serve a family style all you can eat skillet.

Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge are two different resorts and only sometimes share transportation, so make sure you know which one you want to go to.

Just to clarify, that is the buffett at Trails End in Fort Wilderness(cheapest buffett at Disney, not as large a variety as Boma but still good). Wilderness Lodge has Wispering Canyon Cafe, I believe the serve a family style all you can eat skillet.

Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge are two different resorts and only sometimes share transportation, so make sure you know which one you want to go to.

Sorry!

There is also a buffet at the yacht club i think it is called captains grill but i am not positive of the name:thumbsup2

My wife and I LOVE the Maya Grill buffet at Coronado Springs! Not a lot of crowd, and they have Mex theme and American faves as well. For example, they have scrambled eggs, but you can add salsa if you wish.

Boma, it is THE best breakfast in all of WDW, characters or not....well to us it is anyways :lmao:

We enjoy Character breakfasts and still make sure to get Boma in at least once... breakfast or dinner is a great treat...

I have a reservation at Boma. I've heard it's pretty good. The woman that booked my reservation said that she would choose Boma's breakfast buffet over any of the character dining.

My three favorite non-character Breakfast buffets are ......

Fresh @ The Dolphin
The Captain's Galley @ The Yacht Club
Maya Grill @ Coronado Springs

We've eaten at the Trails End for breakfast a couple of times and it's a small, but yummy, buffet. The best value on property, I believe!

Trails End has a great value breakfast buffet.
We also tried Boma for the first time a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it. It had lots to choose from (and even some exotic foods which we didnt try). I had never seen the AKL before and so we got tow new things that day:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter