• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast Buffet Dilemma

Breakfast Buffet Dilemna

• 1900 Park Fare

• Crystal Palace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leota

DIS Veteran
Saturday morning, we are looking to have breakfast in the Magic Kingdom area before our 11:30 Off-Road Segway Tour at Fort Wilderness we are planning to take. We are 2 adults that have been to WDW many times. We are staying at the Dolphin.

I have narrowed it down to 2 buffets. We do like breakfast buffets since you can get a little fruit, a little grain, a little protein, a little sugar....

I'm torn between 1900 Park Fare & Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace is easier to get to & from, but Park Fare is not significantly more trouble. We have been to neither since 1998 & I can barely remember them, DH can't remember them at all. Oh & Park time is not important - we're not really doing Parks that day except to go to PftS at Epcot that night.

Which one would you choose & why?

1900, the food is good and you it will be easier for you to get to it and you can relax and enjoy it since it's just a boat ride away to WL.

Hi, Eileen! :wave2:

I take it that you have APs, so admission to the MK (for Crystal Palace) is a non-issue.

I haven't had breakfast at CP, but I have had lunch and dinner there. Love the restaurant. It's beautiful--bright and airy and even the restrooms are lovely. Pooh and his friends are always cute and fun.

We ate breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in 8/08 and really enjoyed it. The strawberry soup IS all that, and the omelet station is great. The chefs there will make eggs anyway you want them--an all white omelet or just over easy. Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter are a hoot.

It's a tough choice, but I would say that 1900 PF has the edge because of the fresh egg station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter