breakfast before the parks open

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
I am confused. I thought I had read somewhere that it was possible to get ressies at some of the restaurants in MK before official rope drop. However, when I tried to do that last year, I was told that was not possible. So disboards experts, what's the true answer? Would it be possible to get an ADR for breakfast at Crystal Palace before opening of the park?

Thanks for any insight.

Yes, absolutely!! You can get 8:05 breakfast at both Crystal Palace & CRT before park opening. It is WONDERFUL!! That is such a perk, as it is an empty main Street. See picture below.

100_4340.jpg

The PP is absolutely correct. In fact I have an ADR for 8:05am for the Crystal Palace when we are there in September. Also, next week we have an 8:05am ADR for Akershus breakfast. I love getting ADRs before the park opens, like the PP said, it is such a special perk and you get the best pictures with hardly anyone in them :goodvibes

Wait,so if you stay at a Disney resort,you can get into the parks early??? I was not aware of this! How early?

Extra Magic Hours are offered each week, once in the morning and once in the evening, for each park (that is, every week each park will have morning EMHs once and evening EMHs once). Morning EMHs means the park opens to resort guests 1 hour early (usually that means 8 am instead of 9); evening EMHs means the park stays open 3 hours late (the hours vary by park and by season; at AK it's usually 5pm-8pm or 6pm-9pm, but at MK it can be as early as 7pm-10pm or as late as 1am-4am). It's the second-best perk to staying on property, in my opinion (after Magical Express).

However, what people are talking about on this thread is different. This thread is about simply making a reservation at the restaurant for before the park is open--the idea is that you get in early and go eat breakfast, and then by the time you eat breakfast, the park *will* be open. Anyone can do it but you can't go into areas of the park that are not open yet.

We also like to get an 8:05 am adr at Crystal Palace - just make sure it is on a non-emh day @ MK.

. This thread is about simply making a reservation at the restaurant for before the park is open--the idea is that you get in early and go eat breakfast, and then by the time you eat breakfast, the park *will* be open. Anyone can do it but you can't go into areas of the park that are not open yet.

OK- We have an ADR for Donald's Safari next Wed at AK at 8:05.

My question is, how do we get into the park? Do we have to bring our confirmation # with us to th gate or will they just know? :confused3

Thanks!

There will be a special line marked with a sign for Tusker House diners. There will be a CM at the gate with a list of names for early ADRs. You will then be allowed into the park. It works the same at each of the parks for early ADRs and tours.

There will be a special line marked with a sign for Tusker House diners. There will be a CM at the gate with a list of names for early ADRs. You will then be allowed into the park. It works the same at each of the parks for early ADRs and tours.

Thanks!!
:cool1:

We had an early ADR at CRT in the castle (8:05am) and an early ADR at Tusker House (also 8:05am) and these were two of our best days! We ate in the castle and were done at about 8:50, just in time for Rope Drop. It was fantastic b/c we waited right underneath the castle at the entrance to Fantasyland (the rest of the crowds were at the gate) and we were the first on Dumbo with no wait. For the first hour or so, it felt as if we were about 10 minutes ahead of the rest of the crowd and we just walked onto everything! Same went for Animal Kingdom, we left Tusker House at 9am and just walked right onto the Safari (which is supposed to best in the morning hours.) I HIGHLY recommend doing the early breakast in the parks - it felt like we really were a step ahead of everyone and made for wonderful park days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter