Breakfast before Parks open???

mb_uh

DIS Veteran
We are staying at WL and on the days we are going to DHS and Lagoon I do not know where to eat breakfast. We are on the Deluxe plan and kids really like breakfast but I have not heard good things about Whispering Canyon, and would like to make 9AM RD at each park- is there anywhere that we can get a good TS breakfast and make it to RD to these parks?

On our other days we are doing Princess, CP, Ohana, and Tusker house breakfasts. I just have not read good review of HWV and not sure if my kids would even know the characters:confused3 and not a clue about the Lagoon since it is so far off from everything.

Any suggestions??

We really enjoyed Hollywood and Vine for breakfast before the park opened last trip. We are going again. It has nothing to do with the characters; my boys are too old for those particular ones, however the food was excellent. That and Tusker House were our favorites and we ate at most all of them last trip. Have a great trip!

Cape May Cafe @ the Beach Club resort would be an option - breakfast begins at 7:30. It's a buffet which is pretty good & is a very relaxed character meal featuring Goofy, Donald & Minnie in their swim wear.

I would give WCC a try. We love WL and fine the food there really to be pretty good. I think that dinner is over the top loud, but breakfast is not so much. We also have done breakfast at the Roaring Forks there and it is fine as well. You could do the earliest setting for CM and take the boat over there and still make a 9:00 rope drop.

Have you considered Kona Cafe or the Grand Floridian Cafe? Both restaurants offer highly regarded breakfasts at resorts on the monorail line. It seems conceivable you could take the boat from the Wilderness Lodge to the Magic Kingdom and easily transfer in time for an early breakfast. You can take the bus directly to the parks afterward.

If you want to get an early start, & can get an ADR, I'd try for an 8:05 ADR @ H&V. This would put you already inside the park at rope drop. It's been many years, since we've eater there, so I don't know how the food is. Even if it's mediocre, getting into the park almost an hour early would be worth it to me. After all, it's breakfast food. How bad could they mess it up?

ETA: On your Typhoon Lagoon day I would eat at WCC. It would be most convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter