Breakfast before park opening, AK

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Tomorrow I have Donald's Safari Breakfast at 8am, and the park opens at 9am. I just asked the front desk, and I was told that buses won't start running until 8? Now I know this is gotta be wrong, because disney surely wouldn't offer 8am breakfasts if everyone had to pay for a taxi/drive.

I'm hoping there will be a bus around 7:15-7:30?! I'm staying at All Star Sports if it makes a difference.

I totally forgot to ask the bus driver earlier.

Tomorrow I have Donald's Safari Breakfast at 8am, and the park opens at 9am. I just asked the front desk, and I was told that buses won't start running until 8? Now I know this is gotta be wrong, because disney surely wouldn't offer 8am breakfasts if everyone had to pay for a taxi/drive.

I'm hoping there will be a bus around 7:15-7:30?! I'm staying at All Star Sports if it makes a difference.

I totally forgot to ask the bus driver earlier.

I don't recall exactly what time the buses start running ( I think it was 6:30am?) but they definitely start running early enough that you will make your reservation at 8. Enjoy! We plan Tusker House Safari breakfast every trip, the food is sooo good! I love the cheese blintzes :) It's so nice being able to hop right on the safari after breakfast too.

ETA ask at the front desk, they will be able to tell you exactly when the buses start running.

We stayed at all star sports in May and had an 8:15am reservation at Tusker House. The bus got there and we made it in plenty of time.

We stayed at all star sports in May and had an 8:15am reservation at Tusker House. The bus got there and we made it in plenty of time.

Phew! Thank you!

Again, I just went down to the front desk now that the Magical Express lot have all headed to their rooms, and I got the exact same answer as before- 'sorry madam but buses do not run until one hour before park opening, you'll have to pay for a cab'

So, I walked outside, waited for a bus and then just asked the driver. It was a downtown disney bus but he told me there will be park buses at 7am. Went back inside and told the front desk that and they STILL said 8am! Strange. I'm gonna listen to the bus driver ;)

Thanks both of you!

Buses start running at 6:30 am every single day.

If you ask at the front desk, they will almost certainly tell you that buses start running an hour before the park opens. That is absolutely not true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter