Breakfast at Universal

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere to get breakfast at Universal? We would like to get to the park early and have breakfast there. Thanks.

Each park has a restaurant that serves breakfast croissants. At US, its Beverly Hills Boulangerie. At IOA, its Croissant Moon Bakery. There's also a Cinnabon in Citywalk.

Each park has a restaurant that serves breakfast croissants. At US, its Beverly Hills Boulangerie. At IOA, its Croissant Moon Bakery. There's also a Cinnabon in Citywalk.

And all three are great. We cannot do a trip without eating at Boulangerie. Love to feed the birds that walk into the cafe while you're eating (even though you're not supposed to :rolleyes1 ). We always sit outside at Croissant Moon Bakery and watch the people run to Hulk and Spiderman. It is so much more relaxing when you stay on-site and have FOTL :coffee: .

Pastamore also has breakfast. It is right across from Cinnabon in Citywalk. DH goes over and gets an absolutely wonderful slice of breakfast pizza while the kids & I have a yummy cinnamon roll.

I was wondering about this too

So no place to have a quick sit down bacon and eggs breakfast?

People I know said the breakfast buffet at the HRH was a little pricey (that;s where I'm staying )

C

I was wondering about this too

So no place to have a quick sit down bacon and eggs breakfast?

People I know said the breakfast buffet at the HRH was a little pricey (that;s where I'm staying )

C

Pastamore will give you a full breakfast if that is what you want. All the hotels have full breakfasts as well.

The croissants at the parks have bacon and egg croissants (with cheese too!) very yummy!!!

Pastamore and Cinnabon in City Walk get my vote, because you can do them before the parks open.
Yes, I realize some have magic keys, but you still want to be near the front of the gate if you want front seat rides on the coasters.
We usually eat doughnuts in the room, then stop in the park for a croissant at 10am.

And all three are great. We cannot do a trip without eating at Boulangerie. Love to feed the birds that walk into the cafe while you're eating (even though you're not supposed to :rolleyes1 ). We always sit outside at Croissant Moon Bakery and watch the people run to Hulk and Spiderman. It is so much more relaxing when you stay on-site and have FOTL :coffee: .

No trip would be complete without a turkey baguette and a hello to Mercedes at the Boulangerie. she always remembers my AP discount, and the two large diet cokes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter