Breakfast at Three Broomsticks

Snow8882

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me with this:

I'm staying off site but looking to spend a particular morning having breakfast at the Three Broomsticks - is this possible? The Universal site states it's open for lunch and dinner but no mention of breakfast although I'm sure it is available. Do I need to book, how do I book and how far in advance do I need to book? :confused3 I intend on being at the park really early to cram in as much Potter time as possible and think it's probably the most convenient place for me to have breakfast.

The 3B breakfast is normally reserved through an HP package booked through Universal. It is also possible to reserve it at one of the three onsite hotels via the Attraction Ticket desks there.

If you're offsite, then I don't think you have many options. My understanding is that you can wait outside 3B for breakfast and if there's an opening, they will invite you in. Several posters have reported success doing this. I don't know if there's an actual line or exactly how it works.

Breakfast at 3 Broomsticks is part of the HP package on the Universal Website...you can get it with a package that does not include a stay at one of the 3 USO resorts, just have to pick one of the participating hotels that the package book through on Universal.

Thanks, unless I'm randomly waiting outside I think I'm stuffed. Our hotel and tickets are already booked. Need to figure out where does good breakfast then!

Thanks, unless I'm randomly waiting outside I think I'm stuffed. Our hotel and tickets are already booked. Need to figure out where does good breakfast then!

We just went to the door when we were there in April, and we had absolutely no problem getting in for breakfast. I think the success rate at getting in this way is directly related to how busy the restaurant actually is when you walk up (the earlier you go, the better your chances I think!).

We just went to the door when we were there in April, and we had absolutely no problem getting in for breakfast. I think the success rate at getting in this way is directly related to how busy the restaurant actually is when you walk up (the earlier you go, the better your chances I think!).

I agree. I would still give it a try, OP.

We ate breakfast there 3 weeks ago. Just got into line as the restaurant opened and got in right away.

The only issue - the food was AWFUL and it was expensive.

When we were there during spring break (park was very busy!) we walked right in to breakfast two days in a row. There was a line there the first time for people with reservations so we walked away for about 10 minutes, came back, the line was gone and we were in eating immediately.
We actually enjoyed the food- it's not gourmet, but it was good.

we were there in august, no reservations and were able to get in for breakfast (two different days). different menu options pancakes, english breakfast, continental. it is expensive. we were happy with our breakfast, one pancake option and one continental option. i believe it was $11.99 and included beverage. the children had kid's menu and they loved it. it was part of the whole experience for them.

Is it possible to eat at the three broomsticks for breakfast if you are staying onsite at royal pacific, but did not book the package with the breakfast included?

You can ask them at RPR to see if there are any available reservations. There may or may not be. You can always just hope for a walk in. They are often available.

You'll definitely be able to get in -- you just might have to wait a (really) long time. As long as the line isn't out the door, it shouldn't be too bad. Get there early (before 11 AM) if possible.

I wanted to close the loop on this. Just arrived at RPR for a weekend stay and had no problems getting the time we wanted for breakfast on Sunday. Just went to the Attraction Tickets desk and paid in advance.

Is it possible to eat at the three broomsticks for breakfast if you are staying onsite at royal pacific, but did not book the package with the breakfast included?

Yes, I just revived my thread from last week asking and answering this very question. Take a look....

Since we don't need two threads basically dealing with the same thing, I've merged the two.

We ate at Three Broomsticks in August. We just walked right in the door. No problem at all.

I will ask that our TA books the HP package when I go next year with a group of special needs !! I gotta try that English breakfast !!I wonder why:rotfl2:But then I also want to try Cornish pasties so may have to do more than 1 visit !!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter