Breakfast at the River Belle Terrace (with photos)

S. S. Columbia

DIS Veteran
We had breakfast at the River Belle Terrace, and we enjoyed the Mickey pancakes!

Here are some photos:

Mickey Mouse Pancakes - Original Mickey Mouse shaped Pancakes... for the Child in all of us. $6.99

12081711.jpg

Steamboat - Three Fluffy Pancakes , Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Bacon or Sausage. $7.99
(You can ask for the "Mickey Steamboat," which comes with one Mickey pancake instead of three regular pancakes. :thumbsup2 )

12081712.jpg

Mark Twain - Scrambled Eggs, Country Style Potatoes, & Choice of Bacon or Sausage and a biscuit. $7.99

12081713.jpg

Plenty of seats and nice views. :)

12081714.jpg

12081715.jpg

12081716.jpg

12081717.jpg

August 17, 2012

HTH :earsboy:

Very cute pics! I love the prices too :)
I spent more on breakfast this morning by my own home, then you did at DL. There are times I think DL gets a bad rap with food pricing. I get some places are way overpriced for what you get, but others are pretty reasonable.

This is one of our new favorites. We get two Mark Twains and split them with DD4 and DD6. If we are hungrier than normal, we might also get the giant cinnamon roll to split, too. Yum!

Thanks for the wonderful pictures. We've eaten at River Belle Terrace many mornings at Disneyland over the years. One of our favorite sit down restaurants. Just can't beat that view. :cloud9:

Love the pics!

We love the Riverbelle.... decent food and great place to relax and people watch. New Orleans Square is my favorite land!....well...one of them. lol

One of my "happy places" to sit in the morning with my mickey pancake looking out at the riverboat floating by!:lovestruc

Our favorite breakfast spot. My favorite is the Steamboat, never knew you could ask for a Mickey Steamboat! Will have to do that next time. Great pictures!

Nice pictures! Makes me almost want to eat there.:) It will definitely be an option but we like to eat at Mimi's for bfast.

One of our favorites as well. We get 1 Steamboat, 1 fruit plate and 1 pancake plate, split it between the 4 of us and we are full. :)

Makes me want to be at Disney so bad.

6 weeks to go! :yay:

Great pictures. Love that they will make the 3 pancakes the mickey!

Just wanted to add that they always let us substitute more bacon for the potatoes. We watch carbs and my son eats the biscuit!

Love the pics!!! Last year we just kind of discovered this place. But didn't get a chance to eat breakfast there, now we will definitely be checking it out in December! Thanks for the pics! Looks so.cute and yummy!

Thank you for posting. I love that DL has breakfast that is not a character breakfast that requires advanced reservations. Seems like we can not find anything like this at the MK in WDW. Everything seems to be sugary or carb loaded and not "breakfast" food.

I an guessing 10:30/11:00. We usually hit FL and Tomorrowland and then hit breakast around 10

My favorite breakfast spot! If you head that way right after park opening, it's so nice and peaceful as everyone else runs for rides, character meals, etc. You can sit and look out over the river, watch people slowly streaming deeper into the park. And the food is reasonably priced, good, and surprisingly filling. I got just the regular Mickey pancake, didn't even finish it, and was full for a while.

We were planning to have breakfast there for our October trip (first try in 3 visits) and your pictures just confirmed it!

Love the pics!!! Last year we just kind of discovered this place. But didn't get a chance to eat breakfast there, now we will definitely be checking it out in December! Thanks for the pics! Looks so.cute and yummy!

They also have amazingly good sandwiches at lunch time. :)

How late can you order breakfast here? May have to add this to our list for our Oct trip.

They stop making breakfast foods around 10:30 (based on the line) and they will close 1 line to begin changing it over to lunch foods about the same time. We've been able to get breakfast at 10:45 but they were definitely making the lunch change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter