Breakfast at the parks

Arcturus1020

A pirate's life for me . . .
Last time we went down to WDW, we decided to have a counter service breakfast at the MK instead of at Pop Century to get a head start on the day, only to find our options extremely limited. Does anyone have some options or ideas on where to eat breakfast in the parks (any or all of them)?

Breakfast is pretty limited. I've seen photos of the breakfast options at POP and they have some great selections that are not available elsewhere (would love to try that breakfast wrap! :thumbsup2)

We like the Main St Bakery in MK. My boys love the french toast loaf and I'm looking forward to trying the breakfast sandwich this trip. I've heard good things about it. Otherwise, they mostly offer danishes.

This trip we're going to try the Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion at Epcot. Although it's basic danishes, egg platters and egg sandwiches.

As for DHS, I know Starring Rolls and the Writer's Shop offer coffee, espresso and danishes. ABC Commensary might serve a hot breakfast? Not sure.

Clueless at AK. We LOVE the Tusker House buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter