Breakfast at the Food and Wine Festival....

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
I see there are Belgian Waffles....... any other breakfast suggestions?

(No luck getting many Character breakfast ADR's.... so Food and Wine it is!!)

P.

You do realize that the food booths are not open until around lunch time when World Showcase opens correct? Not trying to sound rude I just didnt want you to think that you could get them at say 8 or 9am park opening. Have a great trip.

You do realize that the food booths are not open until around lunch time when World Showcase opens correct? Not trying to sound rude I just didnt want you to think that you could get them at say 8 or 9am park opening. Have a great trip.

Not rude at all! I did not know that. :wave2:

Glad I asked.

World Showcase opens at 11 am, at which times the food booths also open. Over in Epcot, Sunshine Seasons (the Land pavillion) is open for breakfast.

What kind of breakfast does Sunshine Seasons have? We have ADRs for one breakfast at Epcot but might do 2 days there....we've never had Sunshine Seasons at breakfast, we usually just got breakfast at our resort before heading to Epcot.

What kind of breakfast does Sunshine Seasons have? We have ADRs for one breakfast at Epcot but might do 2 days there....we've never had Sunshine Seasons at breakfast, we usually just got breakfast at our resort before heading to Epcot.

It's a QS place...I haven't been over there in a while, but according to Allears.net, the items are pretty typical breakfast fare:
http://allears.net/menu/men_ssff.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter