Breakfast at Steakhouse 55 DLH???

tink too

DIS Veteran
I guess I'm over-planning, but as we don't know what time we'll actually arrive at the hotel on our first morning at DL, I don't want to "reserve" a breakfast time.

Can anyone tell me what time breakfast is served at Steakhouse 55 - and is it possible to get a table without having a PS reservation?:confused3

TIA

I have never made a reservation for the breakfast and it is really good too! Such a pretty resturaunt and service is great. It looks very upscale but very friendly to little ones too!

I books ressies for a breakfast here... the menu looked so yummy and as we are staying at DLH it will be convenient!

--Lisa

I don't know their breakfast hours, but we had breakfast there last Saturday around 9:00am and were seated right away without reservations. The food is good. Expensive, but good. $6 for a bowl of cereal :faint:

That's where we go to breakfast and most times, we don't call ahead. It's always pretty quiet. I've heard that part of the reason is that Disney doesn't list it on the places to get breakfast for the hotel guests. As far as price goes, it's just a little over what you would pay in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter