Breakfast at Seaworld?

troll181

Mouseketeer
Can you still get breakfast at Seaworld? I was there last May and was able to get breakfast but read that youmight not be able to get it now. Any info would help.

There currently is no hot breakfast, and no breakfast at all on the all day dining plan.

There are some types of breakfast items. For instance Cypress Bakery at the very front of the park, which is usually open when the front gate opens, serves coffee and a variety of sweets, such as pastries and muffins, although the exact items are always changing.

We were there last week and we walked into the cypress bakery and we got coffee and muffins on the dining plan. My son and daughter got hot chocolate. It is not advertised but we all got it on the dining plan. I just asked the girl behind the counter and she said we could.

CampingDad, I hope that is still the case when we go. My 3 kids could probably drink the price of their all day dining in hot chocolate if I let them!

So I take it the Seafire Inn is no longer doing breakfast then? When did that stop?
When we went a couple weeks ago I went into guest relations because we bought the dining plan a while ago and redeemed it when we went to the park. I asked when they got rid of breakfast at sea fire because I didn't think the dining plan was worth it. She said it's been a while. The manager said she would give us our money back because I was pretty upset. Spent $100 on dining plan and now I have to go buy breakfast at cypress. My wife said it was our fault for not reading the website so we kept the dining plan because of the water. It was hot the day we went. Anyway we walked over to cypress and i thought I would just ask the nice girl behind the counter if they had anything on the dining plan. She said sure the muffins and croissants and coffee or hot chocolate. I was more then happy then. But then I was back to being upset at the manager at guest relations for not telling me I could get breakfast there. Maybe the manager didn't know and because of that maybe she shouldn't be a manager. Either way the girl at cypress was very nice for telling us we could get breakfast.

The breakfast at Seafire ended right around Christmas, I can't remember the exact day.

I have a feeling it was not the manager that didn't know what was on the dining plan on Cypress, I have a feeling it was the counter person either not knowing, or Cypress decided that certain items would be on the plan, but only if someone asked. Next time I am up there I will check to see of the dots are on any item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter