• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at portofino Bay

Jridou

Mouseketeer
This is a seriously first-world problem ;)

We're booked next month at the PBH on the Amex FHR rate. Our rate includes breakfast each morning.

It looks like the breakfast restaurant doesn't open til 7, we really wanted to be at the park at 8 for early opening. Has anyone been able to use the breakfast credit at Sals? Or if we arrive at breakfast ready to go at 7, could we finish by 7:30, catch a boat and be at the gate by 8?

Worst case scenario, I guess we don't eat the complimentary breakfast. THE FHR rate was the same as the AAA rate for the same dates anyway. Thanks!

This is a seriously first-world problem ;)

We're booked next month at the PBH on the Amex FHR rate. Our rate includes breakfast each morning.

It looks like the breakfast restaurant doesn't open til 7, we really wanted to be at the park at 8 for early opening. Has anyone been able to use the breakfast credit at Sals? Or if we arrive at breakfast ready to go at 7, could we finish by 7:30, catch a boat and be at the gate by 8?

Worst case scenario, I guess we don't eat the complimentary breakfast. THE FHR rate was the same as the AAA rate for the same dates anyway. Thanks!

I think Sal's opens at 6 am

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Loews-Portofino-Bay-Hotel/Restaurants/Dining.aspx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter