Breakfast At Mgm With Jojo And Little Einsteins

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
I'm not sure if many people know this, but there is a new character breakfast buffet at MGM that features JOJO, Goliath and the Little Einsteins. The reason I ask is that we went about 3 weeks ago, and it was one of the very few character meals that wasn't crowded at all. the waitress told us it had only begn about 3 weeks ago (Late June). For older kids or teens it probably wouldn't be that good, but if you have younger ones (under 7) that watch Mickey Mouse's clubhouse, it's a can't miss. the food is pretty average and its a little pricey for a breakfast buffet, but the look on the kid's faces make it worth while.

mickey0624 said:
I'm not sure if many people know this, but there is a new character breakfast buffet at MGM that features JOJO, Goliath and the Little Einsteins. The reason I ask is that we went about 3 weeks ago, and it was one of the very few character meals that wasn't crowded at all. the waitress told us it had only begn about 3 weeks ago (Late June). For older kids or teens it probably wouldn't be that good, but if you have younger ones (under 7) that watch Mickey Mouse's clubhouse, it's a can't miss. the food is pretty average and its a little pricey for a breakfast buffet, but the look on the kid's faces make it worth while.

Do you have pics of the atmosphere, characters, food? If so, please share. We have a DS05 and DS22 months that would enjoy this.

Mickey-4-Me said:
Do you have pics of the atmosphere, characters, food? If so, please share. We have a DS05 and DS22 months that would enjoy this.
I agree. I would love to see any pics and hear about the food. We have ADRs for December. :thumbsup2

When i called for other ADR's they told me about this one - it's at Hollywood & Vine - we are doing lunch which is also available.

We did this last week and it was good......not outstanding but not bad, either. The food was basic but very good. Kids had hashbrowns, etc.... The characters were Leo, the ballerina, JoJo, and Goliath. They also had 2 CM's from the MGM Playhouse Disney show that led songs and got the place hopping.

DGD is almost 4 and is not usually afraid of the characters but she was hesitant with the lIttle Einsteins. I think that she expected them to be smaller. I noticed that many of the kids were young/toddler age, which may have impacted the participation level.

We had 8am ressies so that we would be done by 9 when the park opened. There were very few patrons, so the energy was pretty low. The wait staff really got into the mood, however.

We like Donald's Breakfastasaurus better for breakfast with charcaters. The best character breakfast food, IMHO, is 1900's Park Faire at the GF. Love the Cheese Blintzs but the characters are minor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter