Breakfast at DLR/Main Street

askamy

Earning My Ears
Hi all:

So, we're going the day after Easter, 4/25, to DL. I've read that the ART can be fairly crowded during busy times, and I'm worried about getting from our hotel to the park on time (we want to arrive by 8:30).

What time can we enter Main Street? I'm thinking maybe we'll skip breakfast at the hotel, and get to the park by about 8 am, then have something from the bakery (coffee and muffins), but only if it's open!

Thanks...
A

well, the park opens at 8:00 that morning, so for sure you can eat at the bakery on Main Street. Is that what you were asking? Have you seen the Disneyland resort calendar for the dates of your trip?

If it was me, I would eat breakfast in my room that day - but then again we don't like to waste time eating in the park early in the morning - I think it's the best time to get on the rides. My plan would be to eat an early lunch after croissants or muffins in the room or possibly go the Riverbelle Terrace for a late breakfast instead.

However you can do both! You can usually can grab a muffin or cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee from Blue Ribbon Bakery and wait for the rope drop to get into the park.

The park opens at 9 am, but I called to make dining reservations for lunch and asked what time the main street stores open. They start serving at 8:40...

So, I think we'll eat early at the hotel and be there ready for rope drop. Plenty of places to snack if we get hungry after that! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter