Breakfast at DLH

lush

Mouseketeer
It's been a couple of years since I've been.

Can you still go into DLH for breakfast (paying for it obviously)? And does anyone know roughly how much it costs?

Thanks!

Good golly miss molly! That's gone up a bit in 2 years, it was only about 15 Euro pp the last time we went!!

I think I may be skipping it then. There's no way we would eat enough to justify that cost. Such a shame, we loved it in there. :(

Oh well.

Thanks for the info Carrie_Cat!

It's a heck of a price hike.

I looooove DLH breakfast and God we get it "free" but not sure I'd be forking out €120 for the 3 of us even if we'd saved lots on our accommodation costs!

We're checking into DLH at 7am next trip and I was planning on having breakfast there.

But I think we'll go to Cafe Mickey instead!!!

It's really gone up & no more characters before you go in either :-(

They purposely bumped the price up to keep non-hotel guests out. ;) To many people were hearing about this possibility and therefore booked cheaper accommodations and just had DLH breakfast and obviously Disney makes more money when they can convince those people into actually staying in the Disneyland Hotel or other Disney hotels WITH breakfast.

I understand why they've done it but it's such a shame though!

We were at WDW in May (didn't stay on site) and we had breakfast in both the parks and the hotels on quite a few mornings. It was brilliant. I really think DLP could be missing a trick or two with the breakfast thing.

Ah well, ne'er mind! Maybe we'll head to Cafe Mickey then. The breakfast was a bit lacking for us when we went but the characters will make up for it I'm sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter