Breakfast at Disneyland

I don’t think there are any breakfast options like that in DL right now. I think you’re looking at just Ronto Roasters breakfast wrap, Market House/Starbucks or Jolly Holiday pastries.

There is an egg breakfast at Pym’s in DCA as well as a breakfast wrap at the Shawarma cart but still not a ton of options there either (and probably doesn’t matter if you’re at DL).

Craftsman Grill at GCH might be the closest right now to what you’re looking for but obviously isn’t in the parks.

I’m wondering if they’ll step up the breakfast game soon when the parks start opening at 8am...

I’m here now and couldn’t find breakfast anywhere. We had a roast beef sandwich at Jolly holiday one day, and churros today. Lol.

I really miss Plaza Inn and Red Rose for breakfast. Hopefully it comes back soon.

Good to know about Ronto Roasters!

Thanks, I wasn't finding anything in the app.
Our hotel offers a free breakfast but it's really limited. We had Terran Treats for breakfast yesterday. Delicious but not the healthiest choice!

Thanks, I wasn't finding anything in the app.
Our hotel offers a free breakfast but it's really limited. We had Terran Treats for breakfast yesterday. Delicious but not the healthiest choice!

yeah desert inn and suites didn’t have coffee in room and their breakfast was a to go bag this week. Not happy.

We're planning to buy breakfast items from Porto's Bakery (10 minutes from Disneyland).

Porto's breakfast items are awesome and make for a quick breakfast when we're getting ready in the morning.

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of the Facebook group Ear for Each Other. It was started to allow laid off/furloughed cast members advertise their side businesses so that we super Disney fans could help them continue to provide for themselves and their families. I'm not as familiar with what services DLR cast members may offer, but WDW cast members are offering an abundance of charcuterie-style boxes delivered to your resort. I've seen everything several breakfast boxes with Mickey waffles, bagels, bacon, fruit, etc... Might be worth checking out to see if any DLR have similar offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter