Breakfast at CSR

brownie_17

Mouseketeer
We are staying at CSR in May and are wondering if the breakfast buffet at Maya Grill is good? Do we need ADRs if we do decide to eat there?

We are staying at CSR in May and are wondering if the breakfast buffet at Maya Grill is good? Do we need ADRs if we do decide to eat there?

It is okay--no better than any of the others and certainly no worse. I think the only "great" breakfast buffet is probably Boma. We have walked in when they first open without problem. The only reason you might need an ADR is if there is a convention at the resort...although I think they mostly eat in the Pepper Market or at their meeting.

As kathy mentioned, it is good and it probably one of the cheapest buffets at WDW - $16.95. I love the fresh fruit section.

5n80lz.jpg

I agree with the others. Have stayed there twice and on last stay ventured to Boma - which is the BEST BREAKFAST I HAVE EVER HAD! It is worth every minute it takes to get to Boma - I still think about the spit roasted ham and athe most wonderful eggs and yummy breakfast items. I know people say how can a breakfast be THAT good, but believe me it is. GO TO BOMA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter