Breakfast at Contemporary and parking

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
We are DVC members staying offsite for a few nights before moving to SRR. We are having breakfast at the Contemporary tomorrow before heading to the MK for our pirates league reservation at 9am. Are we allowed to stay parked at the Contemporary and walk over? Or do we have to move our car to the TTC?
Thanks!

You can leave your car at CR if you valet park, cost is $15 plus tips. Otherwise no you are only allowed to park there for 3 hours for dining or shopping.
Being that you're staying off site and may have to pay for parking anyway, (unless you have Annual Passes ) it would probably be worth it to valet park and save the time of having to move the car after breakfast.

We are DVC members staying offsite for a few nights before moving to SRR. We are having breakfast at the Contemporary tomorrow before heading to the MK for our pirates league reservation at 9am. Are we allowed to stay parked at the Contemporary and walk over? Or do we have to move our car to the TTC?
Thanks!

There are no parking privileges just for being a DVC member. Members get their free parking at the theme parks because they are a resort guest, not because they are a DVC member.

More than likely, when you drive up to the Contemporary, there will be a sign at the entrance/guard shack that says they cannot provide theme park parking.

If you have a TIW card and are using it for breakfast, I believe then that the valet parking will be complimentary.

3dog2kidmom said:
If you have a TIW card and are using it for breakfast, I believe then that the valet parking will be complimentary.

The free parking is only good for 3 hours. So more than likely if going to mk they won't be back in less than that time.

The free parking is only good for 3 hours. So more than likely if going to mk they won't be back in less than that time.

And they will put a three hour limit on it. I know when we used TIW to valet at the GF, we had a card with our arrival time in the window.

They are probably going to be strict because of the holiday season.

During our last stay in October, I wish they had been strict about it. We have a disabled DD and drive to the parks. We didn't have much trouble finding a parking space during our lunch time breaks, but the parking lot was always full when we would return from our evening park. However, the parking lot always emptied out after the fireworks. :rolleyes1

if you have a disabled person in the car and the hc parking area is full - think you can still get valet parking for free - okay parking in hc near BLT is nicer - but sometimes there is no choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter