Breakfast at CityWalk?

Do any of the Universal CityWalk restaurants serve breakfast? Thanks!

citywalks hours are from 11am till 10pm and till 11pm on the weekends, so i don't believe any of them serve breakfast only lunch and dinner.

The menu looks great! Better than a hotel breakfast. I looked this up on the Universal Website, and it looks like this restaurant is located very near the entrance to the park. Is that correct?

We just stayed down at the Hilton at Universal last weekend and not only had dinner at Saddle Ranch but enjoyed it so much we came back for breakfast the next morning before we headed out. Oh my gosh.....come hungry!! I had the Peaches and Cream pancakes (which were 3 HUGE pancakes) and my fiancee had the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast (which I think was like 8 half slices). He cleaned his plate but I was barely able to make it through 1 1/2 pancakes and I was full until dinner time!

Very, very yummy and not terribly expensive (and the same could be said for the dinner the night before).

Hope you have fun!! :cool1:

it looks like this restaurant is located very near the entrance to the park. Is that correct?

Sorry, didn't see that part of your post before I posted. Yes, its located right at the front gates. You can't miss it - its a huge restaurant with a bunch of seating and mechanical bull outside. There is a mechanical bull inside too - but they had that section closed off when we went for breakfast. Got to sit across from it at dinner and that was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter