• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at Boma or Supercali?

ImaFunMom

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide on a late breakfast meal. Which do you prefer - Boma's breakfast or the b'fast at Supercali (or other)? TIA!

The breakfast that's Supercalifragilistic..... Maybe it's really called something else. I think it's listed as Supercali in my guide book.

ETA: Okay - I found it:

1900 Park Fare
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast
Grand Floridian
Character Breakfast

I called it the wrong thing, I think.

In our experience, if you have a later ADR at 1900 Park Fare...it will be even later. We have routinely been seated at least 30 minutes past our ADR time and they are none to apologetic about it either. So be prepared.

We have never has any wait at Boma for breakfast and it is very good.

But we love both of them and they are both very different, food and experience wise!

The breakfast that's Supercalifragilistic..... Maybe it's really called something else. I think it's listed as Supercali in my guide book.

ETA: Okay - I found it:

1900 Park Fare
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast
Grand Floridian
Character Breakfast

I called it the wrong thing, I think.

Ohh, I shoulda known that. I've never eaten there, so I wasn't thinking.

We had breakfast at Boma once and really enjoyed it. It was Mother's Day, tho, and *super* packed. I would probably choose Boma, b/c I think on a regular (non-holiday) day, it would probably be less crowded than 1900 Park Faire.

No characters, though, so if that's a consideration... 1900 Park Faire would be better. :thumbsup2

Boma food and atmosphere is out of this world...1900 PF was terrible and so noisy I could not hear myself think

I have a ton of pics from our trip last month of Boma (2xs) on the link in my signature

Loved Boma for breakfast. If you go try the mini chocolate croissants and their blended juice. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter