Breakfast at BC concerns

We also ended up eating at Captains Grille almost every morning when we stayed there, as we need a "real" breakfast as soon as we get up. CG has great food, just wish they opened a little earlier, making RD at MK or AK can be tough even if you are there at 7:30.

We also did room service one morning, but it was not worth the $$ at all. And Kouzzina on the Boarwalk had a good breakfast, but I don't think they are there anymore.

There is another breakfast option at Dolphin, called Fresh something-or-other, that had a juice bar, omelet station, etc. and looked fantastic. We never had time to try it, but it's on my list for next time. It's next to The Fountain (ground floor).

That's the name! Fresh Mediterranean Market. It's very nice. They have menus but also the buffet. We did the buffet. Made to order omelettes, a nice layout of food from cold to hot. It's definitely on my list for next time too.

I was also going to suggest one of the places in Epcot, but of course, this would only work if you plan to go to Epcot that day or you have park hopper tickets or APs. Sunshine Seasons and the bakery in France are good QS locations for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter