• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast ADRs

dishm12/08

Obsessing Over Our Disneymoon. One Day At A Time
We got our ADRs almost squared away. I was thinking about making them for 10am because it's our honeymoon and we want to sleep in. Well except for CRT, want to get one before the park opens. I'm starting to notice based off the reviews that I've read, that the later you get there, the chance of you having problems increase. For example I mean luke warm food, lack of character interaction, etc. What is the latest that you would recommend getting your breakfast ADRs for?

Here are the ADRs that we're shooting for:

CRT
Boma
CP
GF Cafe
Chef Mickey's
Boatwrights

Don't know if it matters, but we're staying at the Poly from 12/7-14

Buffets, go super early

Regular order from the menu anytime

DH and I always go early to any ADR, I am not a morning by any means but when I'm at Disney I don't care. We were there for our honeymoon in December and we didn't feel like we were waking up too early. We always took naps in the afternoon, we went during a "slow" time though and were able to get more done in the morning and at night.

We had three late breakfast reservations (10am or later) on our last trip in January - CRT, Chef Mickey's and Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House. CRT is preplated and the other two are buffets. We had plenty of food, it was all hot and the character interaction was great. I wouldn't worry!

I'd say the latest 9am. Amazingly at WDW we NEVER mind getting up early. You don't want to waste all your mornings...the days will go by too fast;)

We actually prefer our Character breakfast reservations to be later in the morning so we can take advantage of early park openings and hit a lot of the attractions that will be really crowded later..then by the time the park gets crowded its time for our ADR for breakfast(10:30-11:00 range)..We've always had a great supply of hot food and great character interactions as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter