• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast ADR at AKershus, what to do after?

miabelle

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

I am a newbie and we have an 8:20 ADR at Princess Akershus at Norway. I am not sure where we should go when breakfast is over. help, please? TIA!!!

I would imagine that Future World would be open by the time you finish breakfast. You should be able to do that.

Thank you!

Test Track and Mission: Space are the two closest rides to Akershus; especially if you take the path around the old Odyssey building. That will deposit you in FW right by TT. Soarin' and Nemo are on the far side of FW and will be a longer walk.

Oh, you may want to get a FP for Soarin' before it gets too crowded over there. You could do Nemo while you wait for your FP return time.

Hi All!

I am a newbie and we have an 8:20 ADR at Princess Akershus at Norway. I am not sure where we should go when breakfast is over. help, please? TIA!!!

Do you have children? How old? Are they big enough for TT and MS? If not, I would head over to the Land, Seas and Imagination Pavilions first, and grab a fastpass for Soarin' while you're over there! It is a longer walk, but more to do if your little ones are not big enough for the other rides.

I agree with the PP that said that you should head straight over to Soarin and get a FP, then afterwards I would either go straight over to TT and ride that, or go over to MS depending on what the wait times are for both. We always get an early morning ADR for Akershus and it is great because once you are let in to go to your breakfast don't rush (but don't be slow either ) to get to Norway, seeing WS that early in the morning before the park gets busy is awesome, there are many great photo opportunities....you could even do this after your breakfast is over while you are heading back to FW....keep on the lookout for Mary Poppins, we have seen her outside of Norway quite a few times :goodvibes

Depending on your kid's ages, what I would do is go to the land, get a Fastpass for Soarin' then go to the Seas if your kids are too young for Test Track/Mission Space. Otherwise, after the Fastpass for Soarin' go to Test Track and Mission Space like the others said.

Thanks everyone! DS is 10 and dd is 5 and the reason for the Princess breakfast, lol!!!

BTW, you and your kids are going to love the Princess breakfast. Be sure to have your camera and your autograph books ready!
Also, the princesses attending will vary, but if the kids can think of questions to ask them, the girls are wonderful and are happy to chat.
I have a feeling that your DS will secretly enjoy it too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter