• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare vs. Tusker House

josh29

Earning My Ears
Simple question - which one for breakfast? How are the food/characters/etc.? All other things being equal (we may go to AK for the day either way).

Never done Tusker House, but we really enjoyed 1900 PF on our last trip. Of course, DD loved the characters there since she is a very girly girl. :thumbsup2 Food was decent, seating was good, a little loud, but no more than any other character meal.

Tough one! We love both. Slight edge to 1900 Park Fare because the character experience is probably the best of any character meal.

Depends on where you are staying...

If you will be at GF, then go with 1900. There's nothing like walking downstairs to get to breakfast (no busses!).

On the other hand, if you are staying anywhere else go to TH. We have found that breakfast ADRs at other resorts are just not worth the travel time to get there unless you will be taking a taxi. If you are planning to do AK that day anyway, then you will already be near the back of the park (AKA the safari ride).

Have fun!

I haven't done Tusker, but I love Park Fare, the Mad Hatter is so fun, Alice is a nice character, even Mary Poppins. They were really involved with the guests, so that my child who is sorta terrified of characters, enjoyed himself. And, if it is a Magic Kingdom day, then it is a short monorail trip from the Grand Floridian.

that's a really tough one..... we really liked both alot (food wise) but all in all I'd put Tusker House first. the character interaction was AMAZING. (the juice is also quite amazing!!) We actually liked 1900 PF for dinner better because the characters were much better at dinner. They were hilarious. We could kind of "take it or leave it" for breakfast again, but Tusker House is a must -do. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter