Bread, Milk etc @Moderates

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by JohnH, May 22, 2008.

1. JohnH

JohnH Earning My Ears

I have never stayed @CB before and was wondering, IS threre a place to get a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk onsite?

We are trying to decide whether to keep the car we have reserved and make a Wally World run, or just bring some things with us. If the essentials are available, we will get them there as needed. Thanks for the help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lisaross

lisaross DIS Veteran

We stayed at the CBR in August of 06 and i bought milk they have a store and i'm sure they sell bread as well - i don't think you need to rent a car if you just need the basics!

have fun

lisa

ps - give them a quick call to make sure.

4. musclemouse

musclemouse DIS Veteran

5. musclemouse

musclemouse DIS Veteran

6. lmillercrew

lmillercrew DIS Veteran

Yes, they have milk and bread. At POR I could buy a box of Hostess donuts if I wanted. They even sell orange juice and some alcoholic beverages. POR was like a mini convenient store. We bought our milk at the resort. Save your gas money and forget the car.

7. JohnH

JohnH Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. I think I will keep that car rental money, and use it on the vacation.

I believe we will only need one bag on the plane, and will take a second one with food in it, instead of shipping it on ahead.