• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bread bowls

I know those bread bowls were amazing, ate there at least 3 times on our trip, that was about the best food that Disneyland had, everything else was not very memorable. The bread bowls was a specialty of San Francisco Sour Dough bread, so even if they had the bowls at WDW, I wonder if they would be the Sour Dough, that's what made them taste so good. I wish I knew if WDW had something like this.

Is there anywhere to get a bread bowl on the resort? I miss that about Disneyland.

1) Columbia Harbor House USED to have chowder in a bread bowl.
2) Now, I know of nowhere in WDW that has bread bowls.

Of course, you can try Splitsville Alley
. . . I have heard of "duck" pins
. . . I have heard of a three strike "turkey"
. . . I have heard of a proshop "swiss cheese" ball
. . . maybe they have a "bread" bowl

:cool1:

They do have a breakfast bread bowl at the Boardwalk Bakery. Not the same as soup though. I had the breakfast bread bowl in October. The eggs tasted like powdered eggs. I didn't think it was very tasty.

Speaking of Disneyland...They have corn dogs and instead of the hot dog, they had CHEESE! Anything like that at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter