Brazilians As far As The Eye Can See!

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
The Brazilian Tour groups receive a lot of criticism,so I wanted to point out a group of Brazilians who I found to be wonderful.There are over 800 Brazilian college students on their Summer break working all over the Walt Disney World Resort.:)

There seemed to be a Brazilian every where I turned!:)

WITHOUT exception,each Brazilian Cast Member I encounterd during my Vacation was friendly,courteous and trying their best to do a good job in their respective roles.

I just wanted to compliment these International College Student Cast Members and say you are doing a great job.:)

That's great, its wonderful to see a positive post around here ever once in a while, and great service should always be complimented. If any CM's in particular are really over and above consider stopping by Guest Services and filling out a comment for thier managers, I am sure during this busy holiday season a little extra pat on the back from their managers could go along way.

You have to accept the seasons at WDW.
. . . love bugs in the early spring
. . . love bugs in the late fall
. . . brazilians in the middle winter

I remember a post (on here, I believe) of a college kid who wore an "I Love Brazilian Girls" shirt or something along those lines everytime he went to the parks in the middle of winter. If I recall correctly, he met plenty of girls that trip. :rotfl:

I work with many of the Brazilians and they are very nice people and great cast members.

I, too, have had only positive interactions with the Brazilian cast members. The Chinese are also very nice.

You have to accept the seasons at WDW.
. . . love bugs in the early spring
. . . love bugs in the late fall
. . . brazilians in the middle winter

yes... middle of the winter working!!! I compliment them for that! When we are having winter, they are having summer. These are hard working kids who want to get somewhere in life... they are doing the college program.

I remember a post (on here, I believe) of a college kid who wore an "I Love Brazilian Girls" shirt or something along those lines everytime he went to the parks in the middle of winter. If I recall correctly, he met plenty of girls that trip. :rotfl:
I know who you are talking about! he sometimes posts on the teen board.

I love a good brazillian!
Well played!

More seriously, we did a "water parks trip" last summer, and had an absolute blast---and there were *plenty* of BTGs around both of the water parks. You know what? They were all generally polite, well-behaved, and exuberant to the point of providing infectious fun.

I have to agree, even the tour groups are a fun group of people. I remember one trip where DH and I were sitting in the Fantasmic theater waiting for the show to start. The place was packed and there was a large Brazillian tour group, mostly college-aged. Well, 5-6 of them went down in front of the railing at the front of the theater and lead everyone in the wave. They as a whole seem like happy, fun-loving people!

yes... middle of the winter working!!! I compliment them for that! When we are having winter, they are having summer. These are hard working kids who want to get somewhere in life... they are doing the college program.

Just want to point out that it's not just Brazilians doing that.Plenty of college kids from around the country and world also work during their summers.

Back on the subject of Brazilians most of the ones I've met are really nice and the girl's don't get me started on them lol

Do you think the Brazilians ever complain about all the other people gettingin their way?

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter