• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brawl at Test Track-Epcot

?? You just linked to this thread ??
The post was probably made on a different thread, started on a different part of the DIS and then moderators merged the threads. I think several threads have been merged into this one. There were at least 2 and maybe 3 that I saw on the CB early on.
I am kind of surprised everything is being left here o the CB and not put on the theme park boards (unless there is also a larger thread there--but this one seems to be picking up bits and pieces from other boards so I am guessing it is the designated "main" location for some reason).

This!
"My car design has more power and efficiency than yours." "What did you just say?!" brawl ensues . . .
But seriously this is why I don't go in the Summer. The heat, humidity, the standby wait times, and short tempers that go along with those. That is a combo I just don't want to deal with.

The post was probably made on a different thread, started on a different part of the DIS and then moderators merged the threads. I think several threads have been merged into this one. There were at least 2 and maybe 3 that I saw on the CB early on.
I am kind of surprised everything is being left here o the CB and not put on the theme park boards (unless there is also a larger thread there--but this one seems to be picking up bits and pieces from other boards so I am guessing it is the designated "main" location for some reason).

That makes sense (the first bit of your post).

I know that there was a thread started on the Theme Parks, but Danny (the moderator there) said that it didn't belong there and closed/moved it (second bit of you post).

I know that there was a thread started on the Theme Parks, but Danny (the moderator there) said that it didn't belong there and closed/moved it (second bit of you post).
Weird, EPCOT being a theme park, that seems like the most logical place to me---I kept expecting this one to be moved there the first couple of hours.
Works for me though; I would never have seen it had it not been on the CB--I rarely look anywhere else these days.

Weird, EPCOT being a theme park, that seems like the most logical place to me---I kept expecting this one to be moved there the first couple of hours.
Works for me though; I would never have seen it had it not been on the CB--I rarely look anywhere else these days.

When the new system was put in place, I started using the "New Posts" option quite often and clicking based on the thread title - so I often end up in areas that I wouldn't otherwise look! Sometimes takes me a bit to figure out where I am (I'm not so smart and don't always look).

And he wasn't very happy about it either! :)

Well, I think he was more unhappy that someone (someones?) questioned the move. I can see the argument for both sides.

I moved it, I'm a moderator on TP&S Board. Questioning moderator decisions on board is not allowed. If you have problem or complaint you can click on my avatar and start a conversation.Do it on board it will be deleted.Or push key and report post.So I say let it go and move on. Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter