Brave-Merida Meet and Greet

gregbailey01

Been a few times
I'm looking for info/tips on the Merida meet and greet. Location, time, tips to avoid waiting too long...Thanks!

I'm looking for info/tips on the Merida meet and greet. Location, time, tips to avoid waiting too long...Thanks!

"Brave" Meet & Greet
MK-FantLd-BE-N_062012.gif

Go within the first hour of park opening for the shortest waits. Otherwise you'll likely see 30-45 minute waits. Not as bad as Rapunzel was in that same location, but also not trivial.

Go within the first hour of park opening for the shortest waits. Otherwise you'll likely see 30-45 minute waits. Not as bad as Rapunzel was in that same location, but also not trivial.

:thumbsup2

We were family #10 or so back in June and we were out by 9:35 at the latest. Her M&G starts at 9:15 AM and it is continual and not like Rapunzel's where she had a set schedule. Be sure to pay attention to all the touches in her area--MK did a great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter