Brave meet & Greet

PottersMom

Mouseketeer
Anyone experienced this? Pics would be great. It looks like it is in the same location they used to do the Rapunzel M&G. How does the que work? What has the wait been like? Thanks.

PottersMom said:
Anyone experienced this? Pics would be great. It looks like it is in the same location they used to do the Rapunzel M&G. How does the que work? What has the wait been like? Thanks.

Waits less than Rapunzel, but still not insignificant. Same location and queue structure as Rapunzel once was.

I was actually really surprised how long the wait was when we were there in October. DD and I did it by ourselves one morning and were maybe the 10th family in line when it opened and it ended up being a much longer wait then I thought it would be!

Touringplans is telling me a 5 minute wait, but I know that can't be right. When they had Rapunzel there the wait was insane. Merida is very special to us - we have a "brave" little one who has been through a lot. Does Merida make appearances in Epcot?

PottersMom said:
Touringplans is telling me a 5 minute wait, but I know that can't be right. When they had Rapunzel there the wait was insane. Merida is very special to us - we have a "brave" little one who has been through a lot. Does Merida make appearances in Epcot?

She does not have scheduled appearances anywhere but MK. A 5-minute wait for her is possible, but I would think only at the very beginning of the day. I don't think TP's plans are particularly good at estimating waits for characters.

She does not have scheduled appearances anywhere but MK. A 5-minute wait for her is possible, but I would think only at the very beginning of the day. I don't think TP's plans are particularly good at estimating waits for characters.

LOL, shortest wait possible would be 15 minutes at park opening. When did Touringplans begin trying to guess character waits? :lmao:

Here's my pics from Merida's meet, but like Berlioz it was taken with the Bear Brothers.
http://kennythepirate.com/2012/05/20/merida/

LOL, shortest wait possible would be 15 minutes at park opening. When did Touringplans begin trying to guess character waits? :lmao:

Here's my pics from Merida's meet, but like Berlioz it was taken with the Bear Brothers.
http://kennythepirate.com/2012/05/20/merida/

They didn't really. I made a customized touring plan with the Brave M&G on it, and that's basically what it spit out. But I know from experience that a 5 minute wait is not possible. The description on the WDW website says the bears are there. When did they get rid of them?

They didn't really. I made a customized touring plan with the Brave M&G on it, and that's basically what it spit out. But I know from experience that a 5 minute wait is not possible. The description on the WDW website says the bears are there. When did they get rid of them?

The bear brothers were retired a few months back. It's just Merida now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter