• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brave and Lion King Scene on 24th March

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Hi on twitter disneyland paris is says that the lion king and brave scenes are going be in the disney dreams show on Sunday 24th March 2013. The park close at 10:00PM on Sunday 24th March so does mean that disney dreams will be at 10:00 instead of 8:00PM.

yes, Dreams will start at 10pm if the park officially closes at 10pm that day.

Will the new scenes replace others ?

I hope that Rapunzel will still be part of Dreams because my daughters love her.

princess:

I heard they're replacing 'I wanna be like you' and 'step in time'.

I'll miss the jungle book scene, it's one of my favourite bits.

I had been hoping for add-ons rather than replacements but I'm very happy with both Lion King and Brave. Is this from the 24th? I do hope so as we arrive on the 27th! :)

Aw what a shame those bits are being replaced rather than just the extras being added on. :(

I totally dislike the scenes being cut - the Jungle Book scene is fabulous and now the inlaws won't be seeing it :-( I am so not fussed about Brave either, I didn't actually care much for the film *runs and hides*.

I agree with you lisa the film didnt do much for me, is it just me or are the recent film story lines just so ott :(
Havent seen dreams yet but im a bit disappointed that we wont get to see Mary Poppins!

Is this a one off date Will the show return to the original after the 25th
I think it's great saw dreams back in October do really wanted to see the new version on our trip this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter