Branson on a Budget?

mom2daisy

Earning My Ears
The family (me, DH, DD 13 & DD's BF 13) are heading to Branson next month. I've found some coupons but I thought I'd come to the pros here at the DIS and ask your advice. Can anyone recommend websites I should check, brochures to pick up in Branson, etc. with discounts or coupons?

We're planning to do Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, maybe a duck boat ride. But, specifically, I'd really like recommendations and/or coupons for decent places to eat (both decent cost & food).

Also, we're staying at the Wilderness Club @ Big Cedar and if anyone has recommendations for activities to do there, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

You can bundle tickets to SDC and Whitewater for a bit of a discount. We enjoy Mazzios Pizza - similar to Panteras if you remember those. Nothing fancy, but reasonably priced. Trout hatchery is free.

1branson.com there are message boards like this one. very nice and helpful people over there.

The family (me, DH, DD 13 & DD's BF 13) are heading to Branson next month. I've found some coupons but I thought I'd come to the pros here at the DIS and ask your advice. Can anyone recommend websites I should check, brochures to pick up in Branson, etc. with discounts or coupons?

We're planning to do Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, maybe a duck boat ride. But, specifically, I'd really like recommendations and/or coupons for decent places to eat (both decent cost & food).

Also, we're staying at the Wilderness Club @ Big Cedar and if anyone has recommendations for activities to do there, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

At Big Cedar you can swim, fish, go horseback riding, rent a boat, etc. It's a beautiful place!

http://ky3.upickem.net/engine/Splash.aspx?contestid=18512
Also, above you can find tickets to "cirque montage" for 1/2 price. I've not been to the show, just passing along the info.

If you have Silver Dollar City season pass tickets you can get tickets to the Branson Belle for $25. This is the dinner and show on the boat.

The trout hatchery is a lot of fun. Take a plastic cup or Ziploc to put the food you get to feed them in (and quarters the food is in bubble gum machines). If you forget and have to hold it directly in your hands you would not forget a second time....it stinks and does not wash off right away. We live about 3 hours from Branson and enjoy visiting but it can be pretty expensive....shows are expensive and add up quickly. Tablerock Lake is beautiful and they have some nice trails. Pirates Cove is a fun mini golf course. - I think we have tried them all and it is definitely our favorite. We enjoyed the fountain show at the Landing....but were honestly a little disappointed in it. If you can work it in it's nice.....just not what I felt like it had been hyped up to be. We like to get BlackBerry cobbler and ice cream at DreamiCreams....but it's more of a tradition for us, not so much how fantastic it is. (Don't get me wrong I think it's good) Oh and the cinnamon rolls at Silver Dollar City are really good...we always grab some on our way out for breakfast the next day. That's all that comes to mind right now. Have a good trip!

At Big Cedar you can swim, fish, go horseback riding, rent a boat, etc. It's a beautiful place!

http://ky3.upickem.net/engine/Splash.aspx?contestid=18512
Also, above you can find tickets to "cirque montage" for 1/2 price. I've not been to the show, just passing along the info.

If you have Silver Dollar City season pass tickets you can get tickets to the Branson Belle for $25. This is the dinner and show on the boat.

Thank you everyone! And, especially FoundMyPrince for this link! We were planning to see this and now we get to see it for 1/2 off and the kiddos are free:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter