Brands of Baby Food available on site

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Hi all,
We're travelling in October with a 6 month old baby, and mummy has asked me to find out what brands and varieties of food and formula are available, specifically at Pop Century resort and the park baby care centres, as we probably won't get any further than these locations.
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

I believe that I bought Gerber baby food at the baby care centers in the parks.

i think the formula was goodstart by nestle, we dont use formula but im pretty sure thats what i saw.
YOu can also have groceries delivered from the Garden Grocer and they have many more formulas and food.

Yup - Disney contracts with Nestle GoodStart for formula and Gerber for babyfood. We forgot to bring the formula to MK on our first day and had to buy a couple of single-serving cans in MK. DD did just fine with it even though it wasn't her usual brand. I don't think they offer organic baby food, which is what we always used for DD. We ordered our usual brand of formula & organic baby food from wegoshop.com. I think they offered both Pampers & Huggies brand diapers.

You really don't want to be buying food & formula at the parks. It will be very expensive and very limited selection. A better bet is to either shop with wegoshop and have them deliver the groceries to your room or you can order all your baby needs from diapers.com and have them delivered to the resort. My last trip I did a bit of both.

Are these all US only brands? I don't recognise any names from the UK at all.

I thought I'd read somewhere that food was free in the baby centres, did I get that wrong?

I think they only want to know for emergencies and are going to try and bring their own though.

Thanks again!

Baby food is definitely not free in the baby care center. They are clean and quiet, though.

These are all US brands. I doubt you'd find any foreign brands in the Disney parks; I don't even know if you could find them in Orlando. I didn't think the selection was that bad in the parks, but the cost was about 50% more. I just put everything I needed in the stroller that day. I bought maybe one or two containers on-site.

One thing I found off-site in jars was mango and papaya babyfood by Beechnut. My kids loved it--couldn't find it back home and they would not eat the stuff I made myself!

The baby food is expensive so definately order it or stop at Publix. Even the formula at Goodings was very expensive compared to home.

We ordered all of our baby food from garden grocer for our ds 11 months. We also ordered our diapers, yogurt and juice. It was perfect for us!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Are the same brands in the Pop Century shop then?

Can anyone post me links to any of the delivery places you mentioned if we can order online? We're in the UK but could order online if they deliver to the resort. We won't be likely to go off site much, so this would be easiest, unless they can bring enough food from home, I don't know...

Yes, you'll find the same brands in the parks and at the resorts. Disney contracts with Nestle & Gerber to use only their baby food products anywhere on site.

We used http://wegoshop.com/ for our order last Fall. You tell them the brands (US brands) & size containers that you want and which store you would like them to shop at. WalMart & Target are usually the cheapest stores. Marge & her husband run the service and are wonderful to work with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter