Brand New Fall Passholder perks for Food and Wine and more!

they are trying to keep the crowds away from DHS on the 29th. A Pooh meet and greet and Epcot and Jane at AK that day only. We do know that Pooh will start meeting again at Epcot though, but Jane is very exclusive

Ahhh, but will it work???? I think not!

It should work just like the other $100. I don’t see why not?
There are only specific places at Epcot the $10 can be used. And it has a expiration date. Not like a regular gift card.
from the web site.....
"The $10 digital bonus is redeemable at the following Epcot table service locations: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room "

There are only specific places at Epcot the $10 can be used. And it has a expiration date. Not like a regular gift card.
from the web site.....
"The $10 digital bonus is redeemable at the following Epcot table service locations: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room "
Ah ok I missed that.

Where do you pick up the coasters after you have visited 4 times? And if there are 4 people in your party who have all attended 4 times does everyone get a set of coasters?
(All passholders)

Where do you pick up the coasters after you have visited 4 times? And if there are 4 people in your party who have all attended 4 times does everyone get a set of coasters?
(All passholders)

It will most likely be the same place as where they are giving out the magnets and coasters. Mouse Gears and Disney Traders. Yes all 4 of you will get a set of coasters

(All passholders)
The annual passholder website states “ Find these exclusive magnets and coaster sets at Mouse Gear and Disney Traders”. The answer to you second question is yes, 1 set of coasters per passholder on 4th visit.

I so want a Minnie magnet but am not going to make it back for festival. I wonder if I got a picture of my card and ID is someone could get one for me? My friend got Daisy for me that way

I so want a Minnie magnet but am not going to make it back for festival. I wonder if I got a picture of my card and ID is someone could get one for me? My friend got Daisy for me that way

I believe they scan the magicband as well (so they know someone hasn't picked one up already)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter