• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brady Suspension Reversed!!

Well I am thinking where there is smoke. Pats are dirty they got busted twice. Call it pushing the rules or what ever you want. It's a sham they are a good team but with everything else you have now no one sees that other then pats fans. Everyone is going to remember all this other stuff going on. Like I said to start where there is smoke there is fire. Something is going on somewhere.

This poster is from Pittsburgh. Hmmm...

And? Not sure I follow here. Yes from the Burgh and I don't follow pro football. Yes that includes steelers. So if you feel my comment was based on something due to geographic location you would be incorrect in that assumption. Just looking at the facts as they have come from media sources.

Just looking at the facts as they have come from media sources.
Maybe skip the media and read the transcripts.

Patriot fans are no more or less "rabid" about their team than any other fan. The difference is, for me anyway, that so much BS has been leaked and propagated and people have come to just BELIEVE it when it's just not true that it's extremely frustrating. Yes, I live in NE, yes I'm a Patriot fan. Brady is not my favorite but he got hosed on this. And just because I think this was a witch hunt does not mean I'm a blind homer. There have been instances in the past when I thought the Pats were dead wrong. That POS from years back comes to mind. can't remember his name but he was trouble in college and we never should have drafted him. he got in trouble while he was with us and Myra said he's got to go and he went. I thought they never should have taken him and was vocal about it (this was before social media). Hernandez is another one. I'm glad we cut ties as quick as we did, but again, should have done better homework. No organization is perfect, but they are not what the NFL leaks and ESPN has made them out to be.

In the burgh my whole life other then the years in the military. Don't care for pro football don't even watch it. but love collage ball. Lol but not Pitt or penn state if that's what everyone is thinking there. Believe it or not. It's go ducks guess I'm just a Disney fan all around.

And? Not sure I follow here. Yes from the Burgh and I don't follow pro football. Yes that includes steelers. So if you feel my comment was based on something due to geographic location you would be incorrect in that assumption. Just looking at the facts as they have come from media sources.

And that is exactly your problem.

Sorry just too much coming out and now more about the whole spy gate to say nothing against the spirit of the rules was done inappropriately. Yes I did read the text messages that was floating around. Where is tom's phone? If it was me I would have my phone company providing transcripts of my text messages. That is the transcripts to be read. will also go on the record not happy with Vick coming here could do without him and his past.

Sorry just too much coming out and now more about the whole spy gate to say nothing against the spirit of the rules was done inappropriately. Yes I did read the text messages that was floating around. Where is tom's phone? If it was me I would have my phone company providing transcripts of my text messages. That is the transcripts to be read. will also go on the record not happy with Vick coming here could do without him and his past.

Brady did offer to provide his phone records. That was turned down, only his actual phone was wanted. Of course that was after Wells had told him he wasn't looking to take possesion of the phone. They could have taken records of who he texted to see if it was either of the two people they were looking for.
You really think he should have over transcripts of every text message on his private phone? That's an awful lot of personal and potentially sensitive information to hand over to someone. Considering the NFL was leaking bad information to the media, he would have to be stupid to trust anyone affiliated with them with such private communications.

You mean just looking at a portion of the story of what the media (ESPN and the NFL) want you to see, with a slight twist?

I understand many people hate Brady and/or the Patriots but come on...all those that are quick to bash them are also the same ones that refuse to "eat crow" when the truth comes out (filming the Saints walk through comes to mind). Hate all you want but man up and take your lumps when the time comes. There are plenty of teams/players that I can't stand either and guess what, when I'm wrong, I admit it. I don't carry on refusing to see all facts and circumstances and only those that are assumed to true, without proof to back it up.

Brady did offer to provide his phone records. That was turned down, only his actual phone was wanted. Of course that was after Wells had told him he wasn't looking to take possesion of the phone. They could have taken records of who he texted to see if it was either of the two people they were looking for.
You really think he should have over transcripts of every text message on his private phone? That's an awful lot of personal and potentially sensitive information to hand over to someone. Considering the NFL was leaking bad information to the media, he would have to be stupid to trust anyone affiliated with them with such private communications.

shhhhh, you're ruining it for all the people that hate him and need to see him as a dirty cheating no good bum!

12004065_824238301026551_4375490881469664146_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter