Bracelets and necklace I wanted to share...

This is more a placemarker for myself, but all PM's have been sent.

If I missed somebody, let me know :)

Thanks so much - this woman is obviously in high demand, but soooo talented. Did you guys see that witch face on ebay Incredible.

I should be caught up both with messages here and PM's I've received. Let me know if I missed you ;) :surfweb:

I make lampwork beads and can make these too if anyone is interested....

If you still have it, I'd like the link too! That set is awesome!

Those are adorable. Love them. If you are still up for Pm'in the site I would love one.

Sorry, I didn't see this sooner, feel free to post a link as long as it is not your store.:)

Sorry, I didn't see this sooner, feel free to post a link as long as it is not your store.:)

AWESOME. I was just coming here to ask because one of the email addresses I was recently given kicked back at me. ;)

It's at www.palmtreequeen.com

If you look in her gallery you'll see pictures of the stuff she has made. Most of it is NOT Disney, but she did a special order for me, and I'm guessing she still might.

Happy shopping! Her stuff goes fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter