Boys jeans

cgcw

<font color=cc0099>On the blinkie Crocs foot-fetis
It's that dreaded time of year -- getting ready for back to school and trying to find jeans which will fit my DS8. A size 8 fits perfect in the waist but is too short. Size 10 is too big. Size 10 Slim is still too big but the length seems to be about right. We have tried just about every brand we can think of/find. Last year, we ended up with the Walmart Rustlers -- they seemed to be the best fit. This year, I thought I had solved this problem by finding the Levi's size 9.....but no luck, they didn't fit either.

Does anyone else run into this problem? Does anyone know where to find longer regular size boy jeans??

Thanks for any help.

I have the EXACT same problem with my son. Size 8's fit in the waist but are too short, size 10's are too big. The only jeans that fit him perfectly are the KRU brand from Kids R Us. They come in a 9 and a 9 slim and are very reasonable. They are on sale for $8.88 right now, usually $13.99. The only other brand that fits hinm fairly well are the Arizona jeans from JCPenney. They also come in a 9 and 9 slim. Good luck!

We usually just buy him a belt to handle the waist issue. Our 6 y.o. is might skinny.

Sorry I can't help, but I can sympathize. My ds is 10, and last fall we got him 8 slims, but they are now too short and 10's are wayyy too big. He is so thin, his 7 year old sister out weighs him by 6 pounds. I had the same problem with shorts, had a terrible time finding any to fit his waist, but at least they weren't too short.

Erika

If there is a Kohls near you, their own brand is slimmer than Levi's brand. They fit a slim build quite well.

We used to get Lee jeans, they were slimmer, but I don't know if they are even still around! Also, Bugle Boy, had a slimmer than normal fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter