• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boys Celebrating Bday in WDW

Sharron379

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find prices of bday celebrations for my boys. I am thinking about doing a cake or two for them at Chef Mickey. For bday celebrations will they provide a free cupcake or something for them. To be very honest, I have a tendency to be cheap on certain things and if WDW is going to do it for free then why spend! But I still want to make things special for them.

Thanks
Sharron

1) Frozen Sara Lee cakes are $25 at the restaurant podium.
2) Cakes $40-$250 are also available.

Disney is pretty much done providing free extras.

If you have your heart set on something, pay for it.

It was out of control - everyone "celebrating" birthdays they had three months ago or would have in six weeks and requesting free stuff for it. Disney had to stop.

I've heard of a few freebies, but they a few and far between these days. Can't blame Disney. People were really taking advantage of their graciousness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter