Boys at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot

Skyebluesix

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if my three ds's (6, 9, 12) would have anything to do (besides eat) at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot? I have a 3yo dd and wanted to take her there, but wonder if it should be a girls only event. I hate to have the family split up, but if there are only princesses I am not sure it would be very interesting for the boys.

What do you think?

Skye

Take your boys and have fun!
My son has been to the Princess Breakfast in Epcot and the Cinderella Breakfast in MK & has enjoyed them both.

Infact we are going to try again to get a PS for BOTH of these princess breakfasts for our June trip

Btw-my boy is 4.5 yrs old.

The princesses usually make a fuss over the "handsome" boys there ::yes::

We have two little girls, but when we were there in November I was suprised at the varity of people there. There were many groups without any children. The table next to us had a couple of teen/pre-teen boys who where having a great time getting their pictures taken with the princesses. If your boys get in the spirit of things they will have a great time.

It depends on your boys. In our case I think not, my ds has just entered that 'cool' stage, so dd and I are doing a girls only breakfast. My DH and son both love inoventions and always want more time in there than dd (or I) can stand... so they get a girl free hour, and we get a girls only event! Everyone is happy. I am thinking about sending DH and DS to the Pirate (off site) dinner theater thing, but am leaning towards waiting a bit longer on that. I have heard mixed reviews on it.
We of course will ALL go to another breakfast with Mickey, can't miss that!

I took my then 10 yr old DS for breakfast on our last trip. Now that we are planning our next trip, he is requesting that we visit there again, as it is his "favorite meal" there. :p

I have two little girls and am making my 10 yr old son go to the breakfast. He isn't too sure that he will like it but the boys are already going to a couple of baseball games so we would like to be together as much as possible. I think that they will have fun no matter where they are - afterall, they are in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter