• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boy Names for Corey/Julie

I really liked Owen for a while, but then I saw "Throw Momma From The Train". Can't even HEAR that name anymore but I crack up.

Cole Austin..

:thumbsup2 We have a Cole too. His full name is Coleman Ellsworth. Both are family names. Coleman was my maiden name. My poor Dad had two daughters. I had to pass on the family name somehow. ;)

We also, have a William. We call him Will.

So, my two suggestions are . . .

Cole and Will (or William)

:tinker: Jennifer

When we knew our 3rd baby was going to be our first boy we decided on a name and didn't tell anyone. It too drove them nuts! But we like names that are a little different and people really can have no tact when you tell them a name sometimes. We figured they wouldn't be that rude if the baby was already here!

Our son is Jagger!

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter