Boy did I luck out!!

jliucci

Mouseketeer
I just found a free dining garden view room at POR for the same dates as my trip in September. I called and she switched me!! So now we are staying at POR in a garden room wit the dining plan for cheaper than my POP reservation. I'm so excited

That's awesome! :thumbsup2 The same thing happened to us last week! We originally had to switch over to POP because we couldn't get FD at POR for our October stay. Then POR garden view with FD opened up and we were able to switch back AND pay less than POP! :cool1:

I looked at POR for my dates and it is still $200 more than Pop. Even with paying to upgrade the dining plan.......

I'm curious when your trip is, because I just gave up a POR garden view room this morning for a preferred room.

I was able to do the same thing last week!! From POP to POR garden view. Mine ended up being about $150 more even with upgrading the dining plan at POP, but I don't care, I'm super excited for POR!!! Congrats on the great find!

M going 9/19-26. I keep going back and forth between preferred room and garden. I can't decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter