• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Box to Port of Miami?

NeverSayNever

DIS Veteran
Can anyone let e know the details of shipping a box to the ship...

The how to's and where do I get the address from.

Has anyone sent to Port of Miami? Looks like I am going to need to send our FE's and some other stuff down beforehand.

We sail 11/10

Thanks for the help!:thanks::thanks:

Can anyone let e know the details of shipping a box to the ship...

The how to's and where do I get the address from.

Has anyone sent to Port of Miami? Looks like I am going to need to send our FE's and some other stuff down beforehand.

We sail 11/10

Thanks for the help!:thanks::thanks:

I think you'll need to contact DCL directly and ask them if they are accepting deliveries in Miami. The only info I've seen about mailing boxes is the stuff on the FAQ for Port Canaveral, and a couple of people reported sending boxes to Galveston.

Are you staying overnight before your cruise?? Mail the box to the hotel. There are less restrictions on size, weight. This is what we are doing. I know it means more luggage to juggle between the hotel and port but you can throw a luggage tag on the box if you don't want to carry it on. That's what we're doing.

I had heard about people sending a box ahead to the ship (for fish extender gifts, pirate costumes etc.) but only for Port Canaveral. I e-mailed Disney about doing this for the Port of Miami. I got all the info today on how to do this and the restrictions. We are not allowed to send any type of food product or beverages. No chemicals or baby formula or baby food. The box has to be at the port by 3PM the day before we sail and can't be there more than 2 weeks in advance. We cannot ship items home from the ship because of customs. The box needs to be smaller than 12x12x12. An itemized packing list must be on the box. The address and info for the box are:

Land & Sea Transport Inc
c/o ship name, guest name, stateroom number, sail date
2541 SW 27 Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Phone: 305-345-8307

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter