Box Delivery

I received my box yesterday with 38 days to go! Love the backpack!! I'll definitely being taking that on my adventure.

My understanding from other threads is this particular bag goes to families with teens and the ipad case goes to families with kids. I don't get Disney logic. Will be interesting to see what we get cause we have neither. We're on an adult exclusive trip in September.

I thought that was the case, too, but I thought someone posted that they have teens and didn't get the bag. That's why I asked the question again. It's not terribly important, I'm just curious about it (because we don't find the iPad case particularly useful)

I got my box 38 days before departure :yay:

There's only 1 bag pack so it'll be a race between hubs and me to see who gets to use it :hippie:

I thought that was the case, too, but I thought someone posted that they have teens and didn't get the bag. That's why I asked the question again. It's not terribly important, I'm just curious about it (because we don't find the iPad case particularly useful)
We have a 16 year old and 19 year old. We didn't get the iPad case (which goes with kids under 15--don't get the logic there!) or the string backpack (same?), which we would have liked as well. We just received one backpack per reservation, the laundry bag, the luggage tags and the silly document holder. I would gladly change the heavy/totally useless SIX document holders I now have for one string backpack or iPad case, LOL. Actually I don't have the doc holders anymore. They go into the charity basket as soon as they arrive.

I'll post what we get next month. We probably won't really plan on keeping anything we get so will be more than happy to share our spoils if we get anything that anybody wants. We got the iPad case on our last ABD and we don't have kids. Plus it was for a large iPad and we both have iPad minis.

We have a 16 year old and 19 year old. We didn't get the iPad case (which goes with kids under 15--don't get the logic there!) or the string backpack (same?), which we would have liked as well. We just received one backpack per reservation, the laundry bag, the luggage tags and the silly document holder. I would gladly change the heavy/totally useless SIX document holders I now have for one string backpack or iPad case, LOL. Actually I don't have the doc holders anymore. They go into the charity basket as soon as they arrive.

I think it was your post that I saw that made me think not all families with teens were getting the drawstring backpack.

I've got two iPad cases that will never be used (I don't use cases that require you to take the naked iPad out when you use it, and the ABD cases aren't big enough to hold our iPads in the covers we already have). If you would like one, I'd be happy to send it to a good home. We have the aqua/black one from last year and the navy/yellow one from this year.

I also have two document holders that are collecting dust...

I have an iPad holder that I would be willing to trade for th document holder. Pm me if interested.

I think it was your post that I saw that made me think not all families with teens were getting the drawstring backpack.

I've got two iPad cases that will never be used (I don't use cases that require you to take the naked iPad out when you use it, and the ABD cases aren't big enough to hold our iPads in the covers we already have). If you would like one, I'd be happy to send it to a good home. We have the aqua/black one from last year and the navy/yellow one from this year.

I also have two document holders that are collecting dust...

That is so nice of you! Pm'ing...

I have two backpacks to trade for drawstring bags.

I have a 19 and 17 year old and the backpacks are much too small for them.

We're 48 days out and I just got our box. Not sure if it's cause we're Canadian but I got it at lot sooner than I or my TA expected it. My TA said they wouldn't send it until we were about 3 weeks out but I'm 7 weeks out and I just got it.

We are on the last Adult Exclusive for Central Europe departure which leaves on September 16th. We got 2 luggage straps, 1 canvas backpack, 1 laundry bag and 1 document holder.

We are on the Central Europe trip the week before and got our box yesterday, got the same items. Not a big fan of the purse/doc holder thing :(

We're 48 days out and I just got our box. Not sure if it's cause we're Canadian but I got it at lot sooner than I or my TA expected it. My TA said they wouldn't send it until we were about 3 weeks out but I'm 7 weeks out and I just got it.

We are on the last Adult Exclusive for Central Europe departure which leaves on September 16th. We got 2 luggage straps, 1 canvas backpack, 1 laundry bag and 1 document holder.

We're on the Central Europe trip the week before and got our box yesterday. Same items. Not a fan of the purse/doc holder thing.

I'm also 7 weeks out from the Adult Exclusive Knights & Lights and got mine yesterday. It was exactly the same as yours except for only 1 luggage strap.

I was excited though, because it's my sister and I on the reservation, so I was expecting only one box. However, she received one also! I'm guessing because we live in different states.

* Edited to add:
When we compared boxes she did not get the backpack. :(

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter